1900 Photograph courtesy of Town of Clifton Park History Collection, Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library Local History Room. shows the west side of the aqueduct, with the large supporting arches that carried the canal over the river. The toll bridge for foot, horse and carriage traffic is next to the aqueduct. The toll gate for the bridge can be seen at the north end, just beyond the McLane Hotel. Lock 22 is at the north end of the aqueduct, with the Rexford Store on the left and Travis Store at right.
Postcard image courtesy of Town of Clifton Park History Collection -hamlet of Aqueduct, on the south side of the Rexford Aqueduct, looking west. The Craig Hotel is on the left. The bridge in the center is a trolley bridge (built in 1904).