CLICK to HEAR about H Read more [...]
Historical Place Category: Early 1800's
- Introduction-Madison Ave. & Green St.
- Green St. & Bleeker St.
- 128-138 Green St., William James Buildings
- Green St. & South Ferry
- 59, 61 & 65 South Ferry to Franklin St.
- Franklin St. & Westerlo St.
- Franklin St. & Herkimer St.
- Franklin & Madison Ave.
Tour Stop locations on Map below from 1876
Photo of Westerlo St. courtesy of Victor Cardona
Photo of former Albany Fire Department Engine House when active courtesy of Albany Couny Hall of Records and in 2018 from Victor Cardona
Map from City Atlas of Albany by Hopkins, 1876
HEAR about HERE
- Address: 31-37 Franklin St