Tour Stop locations on Map below from 1876
Map from City Atlas of Albany by Hopkins, 1876
Photo of Synagogue, Congregation Sons of Abraham, southwest corner of South Ferry & Franklin, from Old Albany, Gerber Collection, Albany Public Library.
Photo from Inside St. John’s Church at Green & Westerlo from Albany Flickr Archive
Photo of 65 South Ferry by Victor Cardona
Black & White photo of 65 South Ferry from Historic American Buildings Survey, Library of Congress.
Photo looking toward South Pearl st toward South Pearl in 1950s Courtesy of Barbara Geddes